The Buyer may withdraw from the sales contract within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of the product by written notification of his request to the Company at [email protected] or by faxing at 210-6101407. Subject to the terms of Law 2251/1994, the following terms and options are applicable:
Right of Product Refund & Return
The buyer has the right to return for any reason the product he has purchased and delivered to him within 14 days of the date of receipt. A prerequisite for the validity of the withdrawal is that the product has not been used, it is in its original packaging and is accompanied by all the necessary documents proving the transaction.
In parallel, as a means to facilitate the process it is recommended to fill-in the electronic form that is shown here and to send it either via email to [email protected] or via fax to 210-6101407. Any charges incurred for the product(s) return are borne solely by the buyer, except in the case where defects are found in the product. In the latter case the costs are borne by the Company.
In particular, the terms governing the return of a product are the following:
- The product must be returned within 14 days of the date of receipt.
- The packaging of the product must be in its original condition.
- The returned product must not be used nor subjected to material damage.
- Return costs are charged to the buyerunless actual defects are found.
- In the case where the product to be returned is received by the Company without prior payment of the shipping costs, these costs are withheld from the refundable amount.
- The purchaser must also attach all the documents required by the law in order to allow the sale to be cancelled.
In the event that these conditions are not met, the product will not be received by the Company and will be returned to the sender at the customer’s own charge.
Upon returning the product and receiving it from the responsible customer support department, the Company undertakes ther reponsibility to replace the product with another similar and new one if the original is proven defective (replacement).
In any other case, the amount initially paid by the client is credited to his/her account and the reimbursement procedure is followed, as described below.
In the case where for any reason the replacement of the product (by another identical or different) is not an option of the buyer, the amount of money spent on the canceled order may be refunded. The way of return is determined in consultation with the responsible department.
Both the right of change and the right to return the product refer to the whole of the purchased product and can not be exercised only on part of it (eg accessories accompanying the product).
Right of Withdrawal Exceptions
The following may be exempted from withdrawal provision:
- Products that are offered by the company at special discount prices (offers) for a limited time.
- Bespoke products according to consumer specifications or clearly personalized.
- Products which are not suitable for return, due to health or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed after delivery (such as underwear, swimwear, leggings, bodices, pantyhose and earrings).
In these cases, the products are labeled as such, while their exclusion from the right of undue return is clearly indicated in the specific terms of their distribution. However, the right to a refund can not be excluded and the buyer is entitled to return it to the company in the event that there are legal or factual defects in the delivered product.